Sorry, this image contains mature content and can only be viewed by members over the age of 18.
Credit yourself in this image. Once the credit is approved by this member, your name and a link to your profile will appear when viewing the full-size version of this image
Planet Connections Theatre Festivity and Gluon Night Productions | New York, NY
Susan Tenney and Stephen Tenney
Rehearsals: Begin April 28th - weekends, plus 2 weekdays per week for a 5-week rehearsal period.
Tech Rehearsal: June 3rd
Performances: June 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16
email cover letter and resume ASAP to:
Susan Tenney at email@example.com
Equity Stage Manager
See breakdown for requirements
Equity Stage Manager:
• excellent communication and organizational skills
• people skills: patience, tact, and the ability to deal with 'artistic temperaments'
• our show has both actors and dancers - so the ability to keep track of where everyone is on the stage.
• computer skills and awareness of current technologies
• a sharp eye for details
• problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
• confidence and negotiation skills
• able to run sound or lights for the performances
• experience with Festivals would be a plus
Runs at the Robert Moss Theater, 440 Lafayette St., NYC
Summary of Play
Norbit Ufowatchin is a graduate student about to leave the field of Advanced Alien Artifacts, assume a prestigious residency, and write The Novel of His Life, when his professor entrusts him with a powerful device capable of changing planetary history. Who is the professor really, and who is his beautiful daughter?