Credits other members involved in creating this image. Tag yourself to receive credit and a link to your portfolio.
Planet Connections Theatre Festivity and Gluon Night Productions | New York, NY
Susan Tenney and Stephen Tenney
Rehearsals: Begin April 28th - weekends, plus 2 weekdays per week for a 5-week rehearsal period.
Tech Rehearsal: June 3rd
Performances: June 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16
email cover letter and resume ASAP to:
Susan Tenney at email@example.com
Equity Stage Manager
See breakdown for requirements
Equity Stage Manager:
• excellent communication and organizational skills
• people skills: patience, tact, and the ability to deal with 'artistic temperaments'
• our show has both actors and dancers - so the ability to keep track of where everyone is on the stage.
• computer skills and awareness of current technologies
• a sharp eye for details
• problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
• confidence and negotiation skills
• able to run sound or lights for the performances
• experience with Festivals would be a plus
Runs at the Robert Moss Theater, 440 Lafayette St., NYC
Summary of Play
Norbit Ufowatchin is a graduate student about to leave the field of Advanced Alien Artifacts, assume a prestigious residency, and write The Novel of His Life, when his professor entrusts him with a powerful device capable of changing planetary history. Who is the professor really, and who is his beautiful daughter?