Credit yourself in this image. Once the credit is approved by this member, your name and a link to your profile will appear when viewing the full-size version of this image
Evil Dead: The Musical Auditions
• September 22nd and 23rd, 2013 from 7 – 10pm
• 284 Pasadena Town Square Mall
Pasadena, TX 77502
• Stage Door Inc. is located INSIDE the Pasadena Town Square Mall
• Please enter through the back door located at the loading dock between Sears and Macy’s facing Pasadena Blvd. There will be a sign out!
What to bring/prepare/expect:
• VOLUNTEER cast/crew/production team – all parts are unpaid
• Headshot and resume are appreciated if available
• Your list of conflicts or planner for the next few months to compare to the rehearsal schedule
• Prepare 30 seconds to 1 minute of a song of your choice
• Accompaniment will not be provided, but you may bring a CD or USB drive with backing tracks if you wish, or you may sing a cappella
• You may be asked to sing selections from the show. Lyrics and backing tracks will be provided.
• You will be asked to do a choreographed sequence. Dress accordingly.
• October 31st – November 16th, 2013
Fridays at 8pm
Saturdays at 8pm and Midnight
• Opens Halloween night, Thursday, Oct. 31st at 8pm
• Pay What You Can Performance, Thursday, November 14th at 8pm
Rehearsal Dates and Times:
• Beginning September 30th
• Generally, Monday through Friday, 7 – 10pm
• A COMPLETE SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT AUDITIONS, please be able to list your known conflicts at auditions. It does not automatically exclude you from casting if you have a conflict!
Five college students go to a creepy cabin in the woods for Spring Break and evil forces from the forest possess them one by one. Evil Dead: The Musical is a campy, silly musical based on the original, 80s cult classic, Evil Dead Trilogy. The laughter and the blood flow generously! There will be a splash zone in the theatre, and you will get bloody!
ALL CHARACTERS ARE AVAILABLE!
We will also need backstage crew, stage manager and technical positions, if being onstage isn't your thing! Come by auditions or email to volunteer backstage.